We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality. If you’ve received a product with a defect or fault, we’ll gladly replace the exact product at no additional cost to you.
We are unable to offer returns for our products if:
- you change your mind after we have prepared your order for production
- there are spelling or printing errors on customised pages (Note: you may re-order your pages at a 15% discount should such an error occur)
We will gladly offer returns where:
- there is an error on our part of customised pages
- you receive a product that is defective / faulty (excluding “wear & tear”)
- an incorrect product was delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it’s not the product you ordered)
Returns will be accepted up to 60 days after invoice date.
Please do not remove products from their original packaging. Simply contact our customer service team on email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us and create a returns/exchange request.
The customer will be responsible for shipping charges where the product is being returned through a customer fault. The Guestbook Company will not be held responsible for lost or stolen merchandise being returned.